Destination – Parliament Square
Arrive from 1100 Sat 8 May
Enough is Enough
At RVs, meet points and in Parliament Square ALL attendees must observe the following Covid-19 Guidelines, Govt Covid Roadmap rules and personal safety measures in accordance with our risk assessment required by Met police
- Please wear face coverings where at all possible – unless actually exempt
- Please carry a small bottle of sanitiser for personal use and wear gloves if possible
- Social distancing should be maintained, wherever possible – and at all times – between attendees who are from different households or support bubbles, and between attendees and staff, speakers, Police and/or general public.
- Social distancing should be maintained, wherever possible, at 2m or 1m with risk mitigation i.e. Face Covering.
- Social interactions must follow government guidelines on social contact – Rule of 6
- Act in a safe, professional and respectful manner regarding space and interaction
Please do not try to “high 5” riders and stay behind any safety barriers or on the pavement.
Timings on the day
GP & Admin meet Trafalgar Square @ 0730
Security Team meet Trafalgar Square @ 0800
GP, Admin Team @ Security Breakfast Briefing
Marshalls @ Stewards meet Trafalgar Square @ 1000
Medics & First Aiders meet Trafalgar Square @ 1000-1030
Rolling Thunder Foot Soldiers start to gather Trafalgar Square 1100
March to Parliament Square @ 1200, Admin Staff
Rolling Thunder Bikes arrive 1230-1315
JM, to make speech to all that attend 1330